IAE has all the necessary certifications and licenses to ensure safe animal transport.
Certifications and Affiliations
IAE, Inc. supports the following Organizations:
- Feather Link Penguin Research
- Ferndale Chamber of Commerce
- CBSG Captive Breeding Specialist Group
- William Holden Wildlife Foundation
- International Air Transport Association (IATA)
- Animal Air Transportation Association (AATA)
- Port Clinton Chamber
- Marblehead Chamber
- International Zoo News (IZN)
- Cheetah Conservation Foundation
- World Wildlife Fund
- American Association of Zoo Keepers (AAZK)
- International Rhino Foundation (IRF)
- International Elephant Association (IEF)
- Bongo Repatriation Project
- Conservation Endowment Fund (CEF)
- Zoo Information Management System (ZIMS)
- International Species Inventory System (ISIS)
- Zoo Outreach Organization (ZOO)
- World Wildlife Fund (WWF)
- Jane Goodall Institute
- Greater Los Angeles Zoo Society
- Hoedspruit Endangered Species Center(HESC)
IAE owns and operates an AZA accredited zoo, one of only 200 such zoos in the U.S., as well as two USDA approved quarantine stations.
What is AZA Certification?
IAE services stand up to the Association of Zoos and Aquariums’ rigorous guidelines. To achieve certification, IAE voluntarily underwent investigation of the company's care standards, veterinary and curator services, conservation efforts and safety practices.