International Animal Exchange is proud to support the following conservation organizations:
AVIAN SCIENTIFIC ADVISORY GROUP (ASAG)
- We donated to the ASAG who emerged from shared goals of achieving joint excellence in avian management, providing focus on conservation, and responding to common challenges facing bird programs within AZA institutions
BRAMBLE PARK ZOO
- We donated to support the effort of this AZA Zoo.
CHICAGO ZOOLOGICAL SOCIETY
- We donated to the Chicago Zoological Society whose mission is to inspire conservation leadership by connecting people with wildlife and nature.
CONSERVATION BREEDING SPECIALIST GROUP (CBSG)
- We donated to the Conservation Breeding Specialist Group (CBSG) which is an international conservation organization dedicated to protecting our plant’s biodiversity.
CONSERVATION GRANTS FUND
- We donated to the American Zoo and Aquarium Association’s Conservation Grants Fund (CGF), a fund established by all Zoos and Aquariums to support various conservation projects around the world.
CROCODILIAN CONSERVATION CENTER OF FLORIDA, INC
- We donate to The Crocodilian Conservation Center of Florida, Inc. (CCCF) whose goal is to establish a crocodilian facility and interpretive center on sixteen acres of land that is located near Frostproof, Florida. This facility will provide urgently needed holding space for endangered crocodilians that are currently managed in captivity as a part of the AZA’s (Association of Zoos & Aquariums) Species Survival Plans and Studbooks. It will also provide access for researchers, visitors and a venue for conservation fund raising events.
DIAN FOSSEY GORILLA FUND
- We donated to the Dian Fossey Gorilla Fund. This fund is dedicated to the conservation and protection of gorillas and their habitats in Africa.
HOEDSPRUIT ENDANGERED SPECIES CENTER
- We donated to the Hoedspruit Endangered Species Center. HESP is a unique African wildlife sanctuary which focuses on conservation and the sustainability of rare animal species.
HOGLE PARK FELID TAG CONFERNECE
- We made an in-kind donation to this Conference.
INTERNATIONAL ELEPHANT FOUNDATION (IEF)
- We donate to the IEF who supports conservation, education and research of the world’s elephants with a commitment to affect positive change through the facilitation of elephant conservation and sound scientific investigation resulting in the protection of elephants for future generations.
INTERNATIONAL FLAMINGO SYMPOSIUM
- We donated to support the effort of this conference on flamingo husbandry and conservation
INTERNATIONAL RHINO FOUNDATION (IRF)
- We donated to the International Rhino Foundation whose is dedicated to the survival of the world’s rhino species through conservation and research.
- We donated to the Jane Goodall Institute who is a global nonprofit that empowers people to make a difference for all living things. Our work builds on Dr. Goodall’s scientific work and her humanitarian vision. Specifically, we seek to: Improve global understanding and treatment of great apes through research, public education and advocacy; Contribute to the preservation of great apes and their habitats by combining conservation with education and promotion of sustainable livelihoods in local communities; and Create a worldwide network of young people who have learned to care deeply for their human community, for all animals and for the environment, and who will take responsible action to care for them.
- We donated to the National Wildlife Federation whose mission is to be a voice for wildlife, dedicated to protecting wildlife and habitat and inspiring the future generation of conservationists.
OKAPI CONSERVATION PROJECT
- We donated to the Okapi Conservation Project who supports the long-term survival of the Okapi. It raises awareness of threats to the Okapi and teaches alternative agricultural practices to preserve the ecosystem.
SAN DIEGO ZOO GLOBAL
- We have made multiple donations to various projects with San Diego Zoo Global. The mission of San Diego Zoo Global is to save species worldwide by uniting our expertise in animal and plant care and conservation science with our dedication to inspiring passion for nature. Using our family of brands to differentiate our campuses, projects, and initiatives, we strive to be at the forefront of wildlife conservation and education.
TURTLE SURVIVAL ALLIANCE
- We have donated to the TSA whose mission is Transforming passion for turtles into effective conservation action through a global network of living collections and recovery programs.
- We have donated to Wild Aid. WildAid’s mission is to end the illegal wildlife trade in our lifetimes.
WILDLIFE CONSERVATION SOCIETY AND 96 ELEPHANTS
- We donate to 96 Elephants whose mission is to stop the killing, stop the trafficking and stop the demand.
WORLD WILDLIFE FUND
- We donated to WWF. Our mission is to conserve nature and reduce the most pressing threats to the diversity of life on Earth.